- Developed set of western style processes and skills enabling buying teams to construct customer focused ranges reflecting the brand’s core purpose and value proposition thus better satisfying customer choice.
- The category management hothouse workshop was developed and launched to all category buying teams across the Central Europe region.
- Category management teams reviewed target customer; as-is range vs benchmark competitors using customer decision trees to identify gaps & duplications; defining categories by product attributes.
- Reviewed layout & merchandising to develop a plan & implementation timeline for to-be ranges
- Great ranges combined with Good Better Best pricing contributed to market leadership.
- Category management planning led to reduced buying costs of 5-15%.
- European approach successfully applied in Asia.