- UK based inventor and manufacturer seeking a leading multinational retailer listing for its innovative energy saving device
- The product delivers significant energy savings when installed in commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Access sought to senior level decision makers within the leading UK based grocery retailer
- Retail know-how needed in order to prepare the go-to-market sales plan
- Support required to develop the financial plan and develop target client pitches
- The company and product was introduced to senior level contacts in the preferred retail company
- A pilot proposal was tabled, agreed and pilot store selected.
- Installation plan, pilot project plan, and cost proposal were prepared and shared with the client and their nominated preferred supplier of refrigeration equipment.
- Consultant acted as project coordinator managing interfaces between client, retailer and refrigeration supplier.
- Pilot store was set up and the trial commenced with ongoing monitoring of the impact on energy consumption.
- Interim and final reports prepared by the consultant with recommendations for implementation and roll-out.
- The client was supported through the process of approval with the retailers senior group management.
- Enthusiastic acceptance of the proposal by the target retailer led swiftly to a pilot in one of its state of the art stores.
- The pilot was successfully planned and implemented in cooperation with the retailers’ preferred refrigeration supplier.
- Trial results gave significant cost savings which when extrapolated across the global business equated to several million £’s per year.
- The client assumed day to day management of the retailer relationship dealing directly with technical and operational issues.